The Bryn Athyn College Athletic Department Student-Athlete Advisory Committee looks forward to serving the student-athlete population as best as they can. The S.A.A.C. supports the athletic department through various avenues.
Mission of SAAC
The mission of the BAC Student-Athlete Advisory Committee is to enhance the total student-athlete experience by promoting opportunity, protecting student-athlete welfare, acting as a liaison between student- athletes and administration, and fostering a positive student-athlete image.
Purpose of Bryn Athyn SAAC
- To generate a student-athlete voice within the institution.
- To organize community service efforts.
- To create a vehicle for student-athlete representation on campus.
- Assist with Charter and Alumni events on campus.
- Help coordinate Open House and prospective student athlete visits on campus.
If you would like more information on the Bryn Athyn College SAAC please contact:
Sports Information Director
|Athletic Staff||CHOP||The U||
Random Team Ever
Ik Jin Yu
|Field 1||Field 2||Field 3|
|Round 1- 1:00pm||The Most Random Team
Ever @ Chop
The U @ Djbouti Ballers
|The Sunshines @
Round 2- 1:45pm
|Djbouti Ballers @ The
||The U @ CHOP||Athletic Staff @ The
Most Random Team Ever
|Round 3- 2:30pm||
The Most Random Team Ever @ The U
|Chop @ The
||Athletic Staff @
|Round 4- 3:15pm||
Djbouti Ballers @ The Most Random Team Ever
|The Sunshines @The U||Chop @ Athletic Staff|
|Round 5- 4:00pm||
The Most Random Team Ever vs. The Sunshines
|Djbouti Ballers vs. CHOP||The U vs. Athletic Staff|
Semi Finals- 4:45pm
|4 @ 1||3 @ 2|
Championship Game- 5:30
- 30 minute games/ 5 innings, whichever comes first
- 9 players in the field at all times
- No starting a new inning with less than 5 minutes left (or teams can choose to start a new inning and play through their break)
- If a fielding player hits the runner with the ball below the neck, and without a bounce, it is considered an out
- Runners must tag up if the ball is caught in the air
- Runners can leave the base when the ball is crossing the plate
- No bunting
- Ball must be rolling before it crosses the plate
- During Round 5, a coin will be flipped to determine which team has home field advantage