* North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) Opener
* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 10, Cazenovia College: 13
* Record: Bryn Athyn (2-6) Cazenovia (5-1)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
After a 2-2 tie at the end of the first quarter, Bryn Athyn College added four unassisted goals in the second quarter, including one right before the buzzer (0:01) from Ryan Landels as the Lions overcame a man-down situation near intermission and took a commanding 6-3 lead.
In the third period, Cazenovia College crawled back into the game with six straight goals to take a 9-6 lead. Jon Carr and Jesse Frazier halted the Wildcats' run when both scored to help the Lions trim their deficit to one, 9-8, heading into the final period.
During the fourth quarter, the Wildcats made another run to separate themselves by four goals, 12-8. Frazier again provided a spark on an unassisted goal at 5:40 and assisted Andrew Coyle 18 seconds later (5:22) to help the Lions pull within two, 12-10. A minute later (4:16), the Wildcats would put a final score on the board and secured a 13-10 victory in the NEAC opener.
Lions Top Performers:
* Frazier finished with team high three goals while also picking up two assists and four ground balls.
* Carr and Coyle both had two goals each followed by three other Lions with a goal to finalize the scoring.
* Brad DePasquale minded the net the entire game and collected 10 saves in the effort.
Wildcats Top Performers:
* Joe Trimm finished with game high four goals.
* Eric Hanover had three goals while three other Wildcats scored two each.
* Alex Delevan minded the net the entire game and made 13 saves in the victory.