* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 14 , Hilbert College: 7
* Record: Bryn Athyn (3-7, 1-2 NEAC) Hilbert (5-3, 1-1 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
For the first two quarters, Bryn Athyn College held Hilbert College to just one goal each as the Lions out shot the Hawks, 11-4, in the second period after an even number of shots taken, 10-10 in the first period. Ricky Tran and Jesse Frazier were able to put the Lions on top, 2-1, in the first quarter which both were complimented by Ryan Landels and Andrew Coyle. In the second period, when the Lions and Hawks traded goals early, it was the Lions who went on four goals run to take a 7-2 lead at half time.
The Hawks were no match for the Lions in the third period as the Lions dominated in shots, 13-6, and 11-3 groundball advantages while also forcing the Hawks into six turnovers. The Lions took their largest lead of the game, 12-3, after Coyle linked Frazier for the Lions fifth goal during the quarter. In the final period, the Lions were able to cruise comfortably to a 14-7 victory over the Hawks.
Lions Top Performers:
* Landels and Coyle both score game high three goals each while the former had an assist and the latter had game high five assists.
* Frazier, Tran, and Nolan Frame all finished with two goals each.
* Brad DePasquale made game high eight saves in the victory at the goal post.
Hawks Top Performers:
* Matthew Simon had team high two goals followed by five other players with a goal each.
* Adam Zawadzki made eight saves at the goal post in the effort.
Men's Lacrosse continues their NEAC schedule at Wells College on Wednesday April 12th, in a 4:00 p.m. face-off.