* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 19, Wells College: 9
* Record: Bryn Athyn (4-7, 2-2 NEAC) Wells (2-6, 1-3 NEAC)
* Location: Aurora, N.Y.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College and Wells College battled competitively in the first half as both teams nearly mirrored each other in shots and groundballs. The Lions were led by Jon Carr who scored three of his five goals in the first half and also by Nolan Frame and Ryan Landels whom both contributed two goals each. The Lions held an 8-6 advantage at intermission.
Following the break, after the Explorers scored on an unassisted goal, the Lions went on a 10-0 run in the third and fourth quarter duration that led to the game's biggest lead, 18-7. With the time ticking to the end, Andrew Coyle assisted Carr for his fifth, and the Lion's 19th goal of the game as the 19-9 triumph leaned toward Bryn Athyn.
Lions Top Performers:
* Carr and Frame both had game high five goals each.
* Landels and Ricky Tran finished with three and two goals respectively.
* Brad DePasquale made seven saves in the victory at the goal post.
Explorers Top Performers:
* Brady Hoose and Tanner Mingen both scored team high three goals each.
* Nick Hallinan made game high nine saves at the goal post in the effort.
Men's Lacrosse returns home on Saturday, April 15th to face Keuka College in a 1:00 p.m. NEAC contest.