* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 16 , Keuka College: 2
* Record: Bryn Athyn (5-7, 3-2 NEAC) Keuka (5-5, 3-2 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
After a 2-2 tie between Bryn Athyn College and Keuka College in the first quarter, the Lions were led by James Vandergrift, Jon Carr, and Jesse Frazier whom not only held the Wolves scoreless the rest of the way, but also provided game high three goals each. Andrew Coyle and Nolan Frame added two goals each and also played a crucial role in the run.
The Wolves were only able to enjoy their brief 1-0 lead in the beginning of the game before the Lions took over. Despite the Lions getting out shot in the first and third quarter, freshman goalkeeper Brad DePasquale made six and seven saves respectively to keep the Wolves from scoring. After holding the Wolves scoreless in the final three quarters, the Lions took the 16-2 NEAC victory.
Lions Top Performers:
* Frazier and Shane McCurdy both picked up game high seven ground balls each.
* DePasquale made game high 16 saves and also recorded two ground balls and an assist in the victory.
Wolves Top Performers:
* Craig Gerhardt and Marco Carney were the only Wolves to score a goal each.
* Ryan Mavretish made team high nine saves at the goal post in the effort.
Men's Lacrosse continues their NEAC schedule on Saturday April 22nd, at Medaille College at 7:30 p.m.