* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 10, Cazenovia College: 13
* NEAC Semi Final
* Location: Cazenovia, N.Y.
How It Happened:
For the second straight season, Bryn Athyn College men's Lacrosse team returned to the North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) playoffs. This year, the Lions faced Cazenovia College for the second time this season and suffered a 13-10 defeat.
The Lions received their first goal of the game on an unassisted goal at 7:41 from Jon Carr after allowing three opening goals from the Wildcats. Two minutes later (5:36), James Vandegrift tallied another score to bring the deficit to one, 3-2, but the Wildcats were able to close out the first quarter taking a 4-2 lead.
In the second period, Vandegrift assisted Nolan Frame for the Lion's only goal in the period before trailing 6-3 at half time.The Lions again allowed three opening goals in the third period to see their gap distanced to six, 9-3. Carr assisted Frame to halt the Wildcats run and the Lions were able to close the third period out with a goal from Andrew Coyle and Ryan Landels to trail 10-6.
In the final period, the Lions outscored the Wildcats 4-3, but it would not be enough to overcome the deficit as the 13-10 victory leaned toward the Wildcats.
Lions Top Performers:
* Vandegrift, Carr, Frame, and Jesse Frazier all scored two goals to led the Lion's offense.
* Brad DePasquale had a solid game at the goal post with game high 18 saves despite the Wildcats having a 40-22 shot advantage.
Wildcats Top Performers:
* Eric Hanover finished with game high five goals to go along with two ground balls.
* Alex Develan finished with eight saves at the goal post in the victory.
Men's Lacrosse wrapped up their 2016-2017 season with 8-7 overall and 6-2 in NEAC plays.