WEDNESDAY, MARCH 20 -- at Lebanon Valley College, 7 p.m. (Arnold Field - Annville, Pa.)
BRYN ATHYN, Pa. -- The Bryn Athyn College men's lacrosse team will hit the road to take on Lebanon Valley College in a non-conference contest Wednesday night.
- James Vandegrift scored a career-high five goals in the loss to the University of New England on March 16. His previous career-best was four which occurred on three occasions. Vandegrift is currently third in the Colonial States Athletic Conference with 3.25 goals per game and seventh with 13 goals. He is nine goals away from tying his career-high of 22 goals which came during his freshman season of 2017.
- Cameron Leech enters Wednesday's game second in Division III with 4.25 assists per game and ninth in the NCAA with 6.25 points per game. Leech leads the conference in both categories along with assists with 17. Last year, Leech was second in Division III in assists per game and fourth in points per game. Leech's nine points against the Nor'Easters are tied for third in the CSAC for the most in a game.
- Against the University of New England, goalie Brad DePasquale stopped a season-high 12 shots. It was the 22nd time in his career that DePasquale has recorded double-digit saves. DePasquale is sixth in the CSAC with 7.50 saves per game.
- Bryn Athyn will be playing in its first road game of the year. The Lions' first attempt to play away from home at Mount Saint Mary (N.Y.) on March 2 was snowed out. This game is the start of a string of four consecutive games away from General Ronald. K. Nelson Field. Under head coach Tucker Durkin, the Lions are 9-13 away from home.
- Wednesday night will be the first-ever game between Bryn Athyn and Lebanon Valley College.