* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 15, Lancaster Bible College: 14 (OT)
* Record: Bryn Athyn (5-0, 1-0 NEAC) Lancaster Bible (3-5, 0-2)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College opened their North Eastern Athletic Conference (NEAC) schedule today against Lancaster Bible College and required overtime to defeat the Chargers in the conference match. After the first goal by the Chargers, the Lions began to take control of the game with the first two goals by Brenna Sweeney and Kyla Rogers. After a free position shot from the Chargers, Hannah Bracey and Sabrina Colbridge contributed to the scores to extend the Lions lead 5-2. From there, both Lions and Chargers would add five more goals each as the 10-7 lead favors the Lions at half time.
In the second half, the Chargers fueled a 4-0 run to take an 11-10 lead before Sweeney assisted Bracey to stop the Chargers run for a tie game, 11-11. Both teams would trade leads until 56 seconds left of regulation when the Chargers evened the score one last time.
Only 35 seconds into overtime (2:25), Bracey found Laura Clymer whom found the back of the goal and helped the Lions secure a 15-14 victory in the NEAC opener as the Lions stay undefeated with a 5-0 overall record.
Lions Top Performers:
* Bracey and Clymer both scored team high four goals while the former also had game high six assists and the latter had a game winner goal in overtime.
* Sweeney, Colbridge, and Rogers each scored two goals followed by Miranda Hyatt with one to finalize the Lions scoring.
* Anja Weisser collected eight saves in the victory.
Chargers Top Performers:
* Alyssa Wesner scored game high five goals while also recording five draw controls.
* Hannah Thompson scored four goals and picked up four draw controls.
* Nicolette Statuti minded the net the entire game and collected game high nine saves in the effort.
Women's Lacrosse continues their NEAC schedule on Thursday April 6th, at Penn State Abington at 4:00 p.m.