* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 10 , SUNY Poly: 11
* Record: Bryn Athyn (5-2, 1-2 NEAC) POLY (5-2, 2-1 NEAC)
* Location: Bryn Athyn, Pa.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College started the contest against SUNY Poly on goals from Kyla Rogers, Laura Clymer, and Sabrina Colbridge for a 3-0 lead before the short-handed Wildcats scored their first goal on a free position shot at 9:07. Hannah Bracey connected on two additional goals for a 5-1 advantage before the Wildcats struck again for the 5-2 score at intermission.
In the second half, the Wildcats fought their way back to catch up to the Lions. Not only did the Wildcats had a 13-10 shot advantage, they also doubled the Lion's draw control. The Lions saw their lead trim to one, 8-7, on the Wildcats free position goal at 13:52. Two minutes later (11:21), Rogers assisted Bracey to help the Lions to a 9-7 lead before the Wildcats scored the next three to take their first lead of the game, 10-9. Rogers tie the game up at 10-10 on her free position shot which was answered by an unassisted goal from Wildcats with 2:29 remaining to play. From there, the Lions found themselves chasing the Wildcats toward an 11-10 defeat.
Lions Top Performers:
* Bracey scored team high five goals for the Lions while getting three draw controls.
* Rogers finished with three goals and an assist.
* Anja Weisser minded the net the entire game and collected game high nine saves in the effort.
Wildcats Top Performers:
* Krysta Beha finished with game high six goals and collected 11 draw controls and three caused turnovers.
* Brittany Waterbury made eight saves in the victory at the goal post.
Women's Lacrosse continues their NEAC schedule at Hilbert College on Friday, April 14th, at 10:00 a.m.