* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 11, Hilbert College: 8
* Record: Bryn Athyn (6-2, 2-2 NEAC) Hilbert (1-6, 0-4 NEAC)
* Location: Hamburg, N.Y.
How It Happened:
After two goals each from Bryn Athyn College and Hilbert College, the Hawks added two more goals to take a 4-2 lead before Hannah Bracey responded with an unassisted goal at 15:34. After nine seconds (15:25), the Hawks tallied their last unassisted goal in the first half. From there, the Lions stormed off to a 5-0 run to end the first half with an 8-5 advantage.
In the second half, the Lions started off with unassisted goals from Kyla Rogers, Sabrina Colbridge, and Bracey for an 11-5 lead. The Hawks would add three more scores but it was not enough to dethrone the Lions' control in the 11-8 North Eastern Athletic Conference contest.
Lions Top Performers:
* Colbridge led the Lions offense with team high three goals to go along with two ground balls, a draw control, and four caused turnovers.
* Bracey, Rogers, Laura Clymer, and Brenna Sweeny all finished with two goals each to summarize the Lions scoring.
* Anja Weisser made game high nine saves in the victory at the goal post.
Hawks Top Performers:
* Emily Gawlak scored game high four goals to go along with two ground balls and game high seven draw controls.
* Brooklyn Gormel finished with three goals, five ground balls, four draw controls, and a caused turnover.
* Ashley Repine made eight saves at the goal post in the effort.
Women's Lacrosse continues their NEAC schedule tomorrow, Saturday April 15th, at Medaille College at 9:30 a.m.