* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 10 , Medaille College: 19
* Record: Bryn Athyn (6-3, 2-3 NEAC) Medaille (9-2, 3-2 NEAC)
* Location: Dobson, N.Y
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College played in their second early game today but this time was against Medaille College. The Lions had a slow start and trailed 5-1, when the Mavericks connected on four straight goals after a 1-1 tie. The Lions were able to draw the deficit to one, 5-4, only to be matched by the Mavericks who outscored the Lions 5-2 to take a 10-6 lead at half time.
In the second half, the Lions saw themselves being distanced in the game as the Mavericks extended their leads. Goals from Sabrina Colbridge, Laura Clymer, Hannah Bracey, and Kyla Rogers were not enough as the Lions prevailed to a 19-10 defeat in New York.
Lions Top Performers:
* Bracey led the Lion's offense with team high four goals to go along with a ground ball, three draw controls, and two caused turnovers.
* Colbridge and Clymer finished with three and two goals respectively.
Mavericks Top Performers:
* Sarah Espe scored game high five goals to go along with six ground balls and a caused turnover.
* Kelsey Beres, Amanda Ruszczyk, and Megan Smith each made three goals.
* Marlena Clotfelter made two saves at the goalpost in the victory.
Women's Lacrosse returns home on Saturday, April 22nd, to face Morrisville State College in a 1:00 p.m. NEAC contest.