* Final Score: Bryn Athyn College: 13, Wells College: 10
* Record: Bryn Athyn (7-5, 3-5 NEAC) Wells (2-11, 1-7 NEAC)
* Location: Aurora, N.Y.
How It Happened:
Bryn Athyn College got off to a quick start when Laura Clymer netted two goals for an early 2-0 lead over Wells College. The Lions and Express then match each other's effort until a 4-4 tie, when the Lions begin to separate themselves on a brief 3-0 run from Hannah Bracey, Kyla Rogers, and Sabrina Colbridge.
After the Lions had an 8-5 lead at half time, the Express found themselves in a tie game, 8-8, when they opened the second half scoring three straight goals. Bracey assisted Clymer to stop the Express' run but the Lions eventually found themselves trailing for the first time in the game after allowing two additional scores from the Express, 10-9. From there, the determined Lions closed out the contest strong and came to an eventual 13-10 victory in the North Eastern Athletic Conference game.
Lions Top Performers:
* Bracey finished with game high four goals and three assists.
* Brenna Sweeney and Clymer each netted four goals
* Anja Weisser minded the net the entire game and collected nine saves in the victory.
Express Top Performers:
* Savanah Connors finished with game high four goals while also picking up an assist, two ground balls, and a caused turnover.
* Mackenzie Maloney had three goals and game high three assists.
* Anna Bozeat minded the net the entire game and collected eight saves in the effort.
Women's Lacrosse wraps up their regular season with a 1:00 p.m. afternoon NEAC contest at Keuka College tomorrow, Saturday, April 29th.